Let me introduce myself :)
My name is Jaime Canales and I'm a Spanish UX&Product guy who enjoys helping people to get nice and functional results for digital products with UX’s stuff.
I have more than 15 years of experience in the digital world. I'm always ready for new challenges and working closely to all kind of teams, either as a freelance or with permanent on-going contracts at in-house and agency studios in Spain (Garaje de Ideas, Machiina, The Cocktail, Arista, Reclamador…), I worked in multiple projects like e-commerce sites, corporate sites, specific tools, intranets, dashboards, specification and interaction guides, etc.
- Prototyping, wireframing low and high fidelity and visual with different tools: Sketch, Axure, UXPin or Photoshop, either plain or interactive.
- Creating and managing Design Systems.
- Using tools like Zeplin, Invision, Marvel, Proto.io, Principle, Abstract.
- Using project management tools like Jira or Trello.
- Creating concept development, flows, content trees, content catalogs, user stories, copy, service design.
- Researching, featuring heuristic evaluations, benchmark, personas, card sorting, user tests, interviews, inception workshops, tests A/B, etc.
- Writing guides for usability and interaction patterns.
- Using and fostering Strategic Design and Data-Driven Design.
- Working with Agile techniques like Scrum.
- As a Project Manager, managing teams of UX, UI, and development.
I also love riding my motorbike, books, rock music, classic movies, astronomy, traveling, gardening, photography, rugby and The Big Lebowski. And I'm a big supporter of Atlético de Madrid football club ;)
P.S.: Yes, I made this site with Google Sites ;P