Adeslas Salud y Bienestar
Creating a tool to increase the habits of healthy living with services and information endorsed by doctors and specialists
Adeslas Segur Caixa is one of the most important insurances companies in Spain. They wanted to develop a tool for improving the health and the wellness of its clients.
I participated in the process of UX conceptualization and the definition of the UI, working from the information architecture, prototypes, wireframes, user experience, interactions... up to the totality of the designs.
The objective was to redesign the platform in its entirety to provide a multitude of solutions in all areas, turning it into a dynamic platform, attractive and usable.
I worked as Project Manager during several steps of the project, and as a UX Designer as well.
What I learned in this project
It was a great project to dive into the health and wellness world with several forms, services, etc. The project required to understand the business goals to increase the habits of healthy living and the expectations of the users, besides of translating the language of the doctors to something understandable to the users, being honest and trustful.
We elaborated the first draft of information architecture with all the requirements that the client needed. From the validation of that architecture we proposed a work process in design sprints with three main phases:
- Definition and creation of the different User Journeys of the different critical processes:
- First access and initial questionnaire
- Health plans (Nutrition and Physical activity)
- User challenge system
- Points and awards system
Through iterative validation processes with the client and working with the development team, we were able to design a first version that was launched internally to 1300 users, achieving an average rating of 8.6 out of 10 and achieving a daily recurrence of 30% among them.
Based on the initial success, we helped the client to propose, conceptualize and design new health plans associated with chronic pathologies, as well as new features such as online doctor's office, blog, etc, to create a true health prevention application with an integrated approach.
After this first phase, we began a second phase where we participated in the process of iterative improvements of the platform by carrying out actions that included:
- User test. They allowed us to detect the perception of the tool and points of improvement by different types of users: from users without health ailments to users with chronic ailments.
- Prospective interviews with medical professionals. Where we get feedback on their perception of the tool.
- In this way, we managed to gather a series of specific insights to guide the interface changes that materialized in new user flows and proposals for improvement in visual designs.